“CORDS sources and supplies a range of cable types from a distributed supplier base around the globe, and employs personnel with over a 120 years of combined industry experience. Our first and foremost passion at CORDS is for the best people behind the cables and products we supply, and that begins with the way in which we value each other.
REQUEST A QUOTE
We firmly believe that there is tangible benefit in outsourcing specialised cable assembly tasks and manufacturing processes to us.
8 real benefits of outsourcing your cable assembly work to CORDS:
– Spreads your production risks
– An opportunity to reduce operating expenses (e.g. labour costs, maintenance costs)
– Leaves your organisation free to focus on its core competencies
– Likely to create further in‐house production capacity
– Simplifies your supply chain
– Reduces the inventory used to manufacture cable assemblies
– Should improve quality assurance as a result of outsourcing to a specialised and experienced cable assembly team
– Reduce the requirement for managing specialised equipment required in cable assembly processing
– Made in South Africa